Cybersecurity, Risk & Compliance
Every aspect of IT is currently under transformation. Hybrid cloud. Digital disruption. DevOps. AI. IoT. Ubiquitous connectivity. Mobility. Modern execution venues are diverse and sprawling, and your attack surface is now massive (and likely more porous than you know). With more digital assets than ever before spread across myriad environments, having a powerful security posture is crucial.
Hush Cyber helps clients safeguard their business by creating, building, integrating, and managing their enterprise security posture, from the network to the application to the cloud.
Hush Cyber helps clients understand the threat landscape and protect their entire IT ecosystem against modern cyber security attacks—from on-premises to cloud to the application itself.
Hush Cyber helps clients implement best practice frameworks, policies, and technical and procedural solutions. Our 30 years of experience tactically supporting clients across industries has enabled Hush Cyber to build a Security, Risk and Compliance knowledge base of what works, what doesn’t, and how to strategically help organizations protect their assets.
Hush Cyber Cybersecurity Solutions:
- Web Content Filtering
- Endpoint Detection and Response
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Privilege Access Management
- Vulnerability Scanning
Governance, Risk & Compliance
Hush Cyber’s Governance, Risk, and Compliance solutions provide organizational understanding, clarity, and direction around the stability and strength of your security posture.
Through our comprehensive range of assessments, we help clients build actionable roadmaps, including the toolsets, skillsets, policies, and procedures necessary to meet your security goals. This helps clients verify that they’re doing what they say they’re doing, and identify areas for improvement, augmentation, or additional expertise around their risk and security posture.
Hush Cyber’s Governance, Risk, and Compliance Solutions:
- Policies & Procedures
- Program Build Outs
- Red Team Exercises
- Penetration Testing
Hush Cyber helps you understand where you have risks in your architecture and address them before they impact your business and distract your team.
Whether you have workloads in the cloud and want to understand how safe your data is; need guidance on designing a cloud environment for your organization; require support building out your cloud environment; want to test your cloud security stance; or would prefer someone to professionally manage your cloud environment for operational efficiency, Hush Cyber can support you and your organization—no matter the size, industry, or cloud consumption level.
Hush Cyber’s Cloud Security Solutions:
- Cloud Posture Assessments
- Cloud Infrastructure Assessments
- O365-based Security Assessments
- Security Tool Selection
- Security Tool Implementation
- Day-to-Day Management
Hush Cyber ensures client networks are able to secure modern workloads against cyber threats while delivering the speed, performance, visibility, and scalability that modern digital-era businesses demand.
Staying on top of the latest security-by-design approaches while handling the day-to-day security operations of hybrid-cloud, multi-cloud networking security remains a challenge for most organizations.
Because networks have expanded beyond the four walls of data centers into public environments, making strong security and design around data center networks, core routing and switching, access layer, wireless, and the network edge is critical. Hush Cyber helps secure the new wave of demand coming through these different networks and multitenant environments.
Hush Cyber’s Network Security Solutions:
- Software-defined networking & SD-WAN
- Multisite LAN & WAN security
- Access layer security
- Internet of Things
- URL filtering
- Dynamic routing and switching
- Internet edge projects (ex. secure broadband connections)
- Firewall configuration and implementation
- Bandwidth security and optimization
- Network configuration assessments
Managed Services for All Aspects of Network & Cloud Security
Hush Cyber offers a wide range of security management services, from single tools to SIEM to complete Network Operations Center (NOC) and Security Operations Center (SOC) services. Not only does Hush Cyber help clients choose and implement the latest security tools, we can also manage the tools and environment to ensure clients have the security and network visibility needed for today’s hybrid cloud, multi-cloud world.
Hush Cyber’s CMaaS Security Operations Center (SOC) Services provide you with a global team of security analysts and managed services experts to deliver powerful, compliant security protection—24/7/365.
Benefits of Hush Cyber SOC Services:
- Harness global security & operation expertise—immediately. We give you access to the most up-to-date threat landscape analysis, including real-time updates for emerging threats.
- Adapt to constant changing security and compliance needs. As the security landscape changes and advances, countermeasures are deployed across your environment to defend against emerging threats, so you can meet strict industry-specific mandates such as PCI and HIPAA, and other key state and federal compliance regulations.
- Eliminate lapses in your security stance. With 24/7/365 threat protection you can reduce your time to respond to an incident and improve overall effectiveness; no more time wasted having your IT staff inefficiently sift through mountains of data to identify and respond to threats.
- Operational continuity with guaranteed SLAs & SOPs.We provide clients with well-structured standard operating procedures, so your security profile is maintained and protected. You get one place for accountability and are always notified within the time specified in your SLA to ensure effective and efficient response and uninterrupted business security.
Hush Cyber helps clients protect employee information and intellectual property—as well as sensitive client information—against the growing number of modern cyber security threats.
Data is everywhere, and that information is power. Business, corporate brand, and personal reputation all depend upon knowing what and where data is. Whether you’re a hospital concerned with protecting patient privacy and complying with HIPAA or a banking institution tasked with protecting client financial information through PCI compliance, a strong information security program is paramount.
Hush Cyber InfoSec Services Include:
- Disaster recovery and business continuity
- Continuous monitoring
- Data loss prevention
- Email security
- Identity and access management
- Intrusion management
- Network security
When it comes to security, application development lags behind other network security measures, and yet the application attack surface is extremely vulnerable and often the easiest way for hackers to exploit and get into networks undetected.
The challenge is that when developers write code, their priority is to test for functionality versus scanning for vulnerabilities. Then when malicious actors find a security hole, it’s a challenge to go back and re-write, often because the developer doesn’t have the skillsets because they would have coded it securely in the first place.
Hush Cyber’s Find-Block-Fix Application Security Program
Hush Cyber is one of the first in the U.S. to build an AppSec Management Program for client consumption through partnering with best-in-class vendors and leveraging the expertise of our in-house security experts.
Hush Cyber’s Find-Block-Fix solution helps organizations improve the security of their applications regardless of size or maturity. Whether you’re writing your own code, tweaking existing code, our incorporating Open Source into your own environments, our Application Security Find-Block-Fix solution ensures your applications can withstand attacks.
Hush Cyber’s Find-Block-Fix — Three-Stage Methodology
- Hush Cyber scans the code for vulnerabilities, identifies the vulnerabilities, and prioritizes the vulnerabilities.
- Hush Cyber’s on-shore and off-shore programming experts remediate the code and test it to ensure the application is resilient and can resist manipulation and tampering whether malicious or non-malicious.
- Hush Cyber offers ongoing WAF, DAM, RASP, and CDN tool management which together ensure the compliance visibility and security that applications require are in-place and functioning properly.
The Hush Cyber Find-Block-Fix Program is highly flexible and client friendly. Choose any or all components of the Program to ensure your organization is capitalizing on their investment.
Not sure if your organization is ready for Find-Block-Fix? No worries. Hush Cyber offers assessments and consulting services to identify needs, build actionable roadmaps, and ensure operational alignment.